Dead Thread, Pleae Delete

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dead Thread, Pleae Delete

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:00 am

RPing as:Ryan Green

I stepped quietly through a forest, waiting for the slightest sound. A twig breaking, leaves rustiling, even monster roaring. I shot a tree., it was a random tree, but it was a landmark if I ever get lost. I re-loaded my bow, and moved deeper into the forest, hoping to find somthing, hopefully somthing to shoot like a monster, but human company would do just as fine.

Jason Bacon:
"Zidane, hurry up. Damn man you are slow."I said. I was running through the forest, looking for monsters. I had my bow out, and loaded. I looked around...Leaf...Leaf....Leaf...Tree...Kid...Wait a second! Kid? "Zidane, look, another kid. Could he be a brother?"

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Thread, Pleae Delete

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:54 pm

R O C K E L L E || “rocky”|| M A L O N E

Rocky swiftly and silent ran through the forest with her sword gripped in her hand. Her head whipped around just to find that she was still being followed by that darn hellhound. Scanning the trees ahead, Rocky's mind conjured up a split-second plan. Throwing her hand up, Rocky caught a branch and swung herself ontop of it. As expected, the hellhound continued to run, but immediately made a u turn and ran towards Rocky. The daughter of Frigga smirked as she pointed at the ground beneath the hellhound's paws and immediately it turned into ice. As the monster slipped, Rocky seized the opportunity to stab at it, but the hellhound had jumped at her before she could. With a loud thump, the Rocky's head made an impact with a near tree trunk.

With a groan, she realized she heard voiced not too far. Summoning her dagger, Rocky stabbed at the hellhound just hard enough for it to howl loudly. Maybe those guys would join her, but then again maybe not.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Suddenly a beast Leaped onto Rocky's shoulder and screeched increadibly loud. "Nice catch!" I said, smiling to Vivi and then winking a hello to rocky. Immediately I brandished my sword in front of me. And thrust it into the beasts side. Vivi, crawled upon the beasts head and slammed his fists into it repeatedly as if pressing the down attack button in Donkey Kong. "Yeah! That's my monkey!"
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Rocky was just about to stab at the hellhound again when a monkey popped out of nowhere. Wait. A monkey? For a second, Rocky's eyes were blurry, but when her eyesight returned to normal, she raised an eyebrow at the monkey who was pounding on the hellhound's head. Suddenly, a voice shouted to her left and Rocky noticed the guy who had greeted her by winking a second ago. With a sigh and a shake of her head, Rocky grabbed her sword from the ground and stabbed it straight through the monster's back. As it exploded into dust, Rocky nodded the the guy and his monkey. "Thanks," she said. Tucking some of her pink hair behind her ear, Rocky froze for a moment as she heard monsters in the distance. Looks like the hellhound she just killed had backup...
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:21 pm

I leaned in rather close to her face. "Well, Aren't you beautiful." I mentally set a reminder to hi five Vivi later. "You must have guys crawling through hades in order to talk to you huh? There's no doubt with a cute face like that." I said, immediately turning on the charm.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Rocky simply stared back at the boy blankly. "No, and I suggest if you want to keep your head on that you stop with the flirting cause it's just a waste of time," she said bluntly. Letting the flat of her sword rest on her shoulder, Rocky's dark blue eyes darted to the right where she heard a few twigs crack.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Damn, I could fall for a girl like that. "And why is that? Don't tell me you're strickly female? Cause you are way attractive." And you have self esteem. A total plus.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Rocky just rolled her eyes. With a swift movement she didn't hesitate in aiming a slap at the back of his head. "Seriously, be quiet," she said evidently annoyed. Finding another strand of her hair falling over her face, Rocky huffed and let her sword disappear as she tied her hair back in a ponytail. However, the shorter layers managed to fall nonetheless.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Knocked off my balance, I fell forwards, but not without taking her with me. As I lay on my back and stared into her eyes, I felt a blush creep across my face and immediately turned away from her. Damn, she's too cute. "Your wish is my comand princess."

Last edited by Acreus on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Oblivious to his blush, Rocky stood up and brushed herself off. "Well you still just talked right there," she said holding out her hand to him. "Come on, you'd better get up unless you want the other monsters to track us down. Oh, and nice pet by the way." Smiling slightly towards the monkey, Rocky shrugged.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:11 pm

She's perfect. Amazing personality, AND a face you could fall in love with easily. "I assumed you would want me dead. Gods you are so beautiful. I think i'm falling for you already," I said standing up, with Vivi, running up my arm and sitting on my shoulder.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Rocky only shook her head with a sigh. "The more demigods dead means the lesser the chance we have winning against Kronos, right?" she asked. Smiling softly again at the monkey, Rocky summoned her dagger out of thin air. "So where' do you want to head off to from here?" she asked reffering the way out of this seemingly never-ending forest.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:34 pm

"Attached to yours at the lips would work." I said blushing. what's wrong with me I NEVER blush. "And still attached at the same time...ya know?" I asked, Raising my brow.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Rocky furrowed her eyebrows at him as she shook her head. "No, I can't say that I do know," she said simply, her blue eyes shining confusedly. For a split second Rocky thought about actually wanting to ask what he seriously meant by that, but she went against it.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:41 pm

"A kiss. You have kissed before? Right." Zidane asked, his eyes widening slowly. There was just no way she couldn't have. She was way too damn perfect. His jaw dropped open slightly in anticipation of her reply. Oh, man, i'm falling for her.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:47 pm

"Afraid not," she said with yet another shrug. Seeing and noting his expression, Rocky tilted her head in trying to figure out why he seemed so surprised. After a moment of trying to figure it out, Rocky gave up not really wanting to focus on that. "And I assume you have? she asked looking up at the sky, but it was blocked by the canopy.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:55 pm

He didn't reply. Instead, he tilted her head back slightly and brought his lips to hers in a sweet carress, moving slightly to fit her lips perfectly with every slight movement she made. It was always like magic, even with his eyes shut and all senses focused on her, Zidane was a perfect kisser. Matching her all along the way. Finally when they broke apart, "That. Is a kiss." He said, his face bright red.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:04 pm

The moment his lips touched hers, Rocky froze. She had no idea what to do, but soon enough, she relaxed. When Zidane broke away, Rocky couldn't help but just stand there completeely dazed. "Well... uhm- good to know... I suppose," she said trying to clear her thraot. And when the small thought that the kiss itself was too short, Rocky just shook her head slightly dismissively.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:08 pm

"That seemed a bit short..." Zidane said staring at her, transfixed. It's not supposed to be like this. He thought cursing inwardly, I'm not supposed to fall in love with her. "Wanna give it another go?"
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Rocky just stared at Zidane. Her normal, logical-think half screamed no, but the other was screaming yes. So, almost involuntarily, Rocky shrugged as an answer to his question. Not her best answer ever in truth, but luckily not the worst... or was it?
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Ouch. "Oh...Well...We should....probably get to love. I mean killing monsters." He shook the thoughts out of his head and wrapped his fingers around hers. "Ready?"
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Rocky nodded with a small smile as he held her hand. "Yep," she answered gripping her dagger with her other hand. With that, Rocky walked into the forest more alert and awake than ever. Suddenly, a low growl was heard to their left and Rocky tensed knowing a monster was following them.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:28 pm

He released her hand and rolled into the underbrush, Vivi, climbing to the branches above them, setting the ambush perfectly. Three. Two. One. Now! With that, Zidane burst from his hiding spot, sword displayed.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Rocky climbed up a tree and watched as Zidane and Vivi made an ambush. Not bad she thought to herself with an approving nod. When Zidane jumped out and the hellhound was distracted for a second, Rocky took the opportunity to jump down. using her dagger, Rocky gave the houd a deep gash as he thrashed around trying to get Rocky off of his back. The daughter of Frigga though held on tightly for her life.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Zidane, twisted in mid air, gaining enough power to pierce it's skin. In a swift moment he ran the beast through. Sand spilling into his shoes, he wrapped his arms around Rocky and pulled her into a gentle carress, his lips forming to hers, as if to say, "I'm glad you're ok."
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: