out 3 R P C a n d l e s of them. my other characters would be characters
and you can contact
me by M y C o n t a c t I n f o

-----------------
~Tyler James Mellark
Son of Poseidon

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pKzNw.png[/IMG]
[font=georgia][SIZE=24][color=black]( [color=#20B2AA]ENTER LYRIC OR THREAD TITLE,[/color][color=black] )[/color][/color][/SIZE][/font]
[font=georgia][SIZE=12][color=black]❝[/color][color=#20BF9F] ENTER FOLLOWING LYRIC OR SUBTITLE [/SIZE][color=black]❞[/color][/color][/font]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[font=Georgia][SIZE=19][color=#20B2AA]T[/SIZE][/color][SIZE=10]EXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

AND SO ON[/size][/font]
[font=georgia][SIZE=24][color=black]([/color] [color=#20B2AA]REQUIEM AETERNAM,[/color][color=black])[/color][/SIZE][/font]
[font=georgia][SIZE=12][color=black]❝[/color][color=#20BF9F] DONA EIS DOMINE [/COLOR][color=black]❞[/color][/SIZE][/font]
[font=georgia][SIZE=10][color=#01C5BB]( word count ) 735 [color=#01C5BB]( status )[/color] open [color=#01C5BB]( outfit )[/color] insert picture[i]![/i] [color=#01C5BB]( place )[/color] classroom
[color=#01C5BB]( notes )[/color] anything?[/center][/color][/SIZE][/font]

~Xander Kyle Clarkson
Son of Athena

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/t9LHW.png[/IMG]
[font=georgia][SIZE=24][color=black]( [color=#B452CD]ENTER LYRIC OR THREAD TITLE,[/color][color=black] )[/color][/color][/SIZE][/font]
[font=georgia][SIZE=12][color=black]❝[/color][color=#B272A6] ENTER FOLLOWING LYRIC OR SUBTITLE [/SIZE][color=black]❞[/color][/color][/font]
[font=Georgia][SIZE=19][color=#B452CD]T[/SIZE][/color][SIZE=10]EXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

AND SO ON[/size][/font]
[font=georgia][SIZE=24][color=black]([/color] [color=#B452CD]REQUIEM AETERNAM,[/color][color=black])[/color][/SIZE][/font]
[font=georgia][SIZE=12][color=black]❝[/color][color=#B272A6] DONA EIS DOMINE [/COLOR][color=black]❞[/color][/SIZE][/font]
[font=georgia][SIZE=10][color=#BF5FFF]( word count ) 735 [color=#BF5FFF]( status )[/color] open [color=#BF5FFF]( outfit )[/color] insert picture[i]![/i] [color=#BF5FFF]( place )[/color] classroom
[color=#BF5FFF]( notes )[/color] anything?[/center][/color][/SIZE][/font]

~Paul Von Fowl
Son of Apollo

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/w03Xa.png[/IMG]
[font=georgia][SIZE=24][color=black]( [color=#EEB422]ENTER LYRIC OR THREAD TITLE,[/color][color=black] )[/color][/color][/SIZE][/font]
[font=georgia][SIZE=12][color=black]❝[/color][color=#EEC900] ENTER FOLLOWING LYRIC OR SUBTITLE [/SIZE][color=black]❞[/color][/color][/font]
[font=Georgia][SIZE=19][color=#EEB422]T[/SIZE][/color][SIZE=10]EXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

AND SO ON[/size][/font]
[font=georgia][SIZE=24][color=black]([/color] [color=#EEB422]REQUIEM AETERNAM,[/color][color=black])[/color][/SIZE][/font]
[font=georgia][SIZE=12][color=black]❝[/color][color=#EEC900] DONA EIS DOMINE [/COLOR][color=black]❞[/color][/SIZE][/font]
[font=georgia][SIZE=10][color=#EEAD0E]( word count ) 735 [color=#EEAD0E]( status )[/color] open [color=#EEAD0E]( outfit )[/color] insert picture[i]![/i] [color=#EEAD0E]( place )[/color] classroom
[color=#EEAD0E]( notes )[/color] anything?[/center][/color][/SIZE][/font]
-----------------

Last edited by Call Me Marvin! on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

~Tyler James Mellark ~Son of Poseidon

Post by Call Me Marvin! on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:05 am

~ * ~ * ~ * ~
I GUESS I'LL MAKE
MY OWN WAY

~Tyler James Mellark
Son of Poseidon

NAME: tyler james levigne mellark
CREATURE: demigod
BIRTHDAY: aug. 25, 1994
PLAYBY: james maslow

IT'S A CIRCLE
A MEAN CYCLE

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Los Angeles, CA
YEARS AT CAMP: second year
MORTAL FAMILY: tyricia mellark
GOD PARENT: poseidon

I CAN'T EXCITE YOU
ANYMORE

SKILLS:
Spoiler:
-children of poseidon have the ability to breathe underwater
-can talk to each other telepathically underwater
-all know their exact coordinates in water
-they and everything they touch stay or become dry in water, unless they want to be wet
-they have telepathic connections to equine animals (horses, zebras, giraffes, pegasi, etc.)
-power over his domain with the capacity to generate earthquakes and hurricanes
-stronger than most demigods because of their father's standing among the big three
TALENTS: great with hand-to-hand combats
POWERS:
Spoiler:
one word, HYDROKINESIS
-the ability to control, generate or absorb water and moisture. :]
FATAL FLAW: “I don't really know. But, I feel a duty for the people I care about. I can't let people down, and I need to do well. So I guess that counts.” - Tyler. LOYALTY
PREFERED WEAPON: a celestial bronze sword. ;]
PETS: a pegasus

WHERE'S YOUR GABLE
YOUR JURY

OUTER BEAUTY: a. k. a. PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Tyler is tall which is about 6 feet and an inch, and is well built. Constant activity both at home and at camp have suited him and shaped him into a large kid. He's tall with dark features and if anyone would ever contend that he is attractive they'd have to be blind. He doesn't take much pride in his looks, realizing that he's attractive but not necessarily concerned very much about the way he looks, which means a lot of the time he dresses more comfortable then formal. He steps lightly and quickly, as if he's always got something to do and is always in a good hurry to get there.

His hair which is his favorite asset is maybe somewhat thick and medium long having a color of a precious brown just like his mother's. He doesn't care much for his appearance but he knows when he works on it when it gets to him as if he looks just like his sibling Phineas xD

His hands are thick and calloused from horse-riding and his skin is tan from being out in the sun so often. His looks are strictly caucassian, with a cut clean jaw and defined features to his face. All in all he is your typical well built Poseidon kid.
INNER BEAUTY: a. k. a. PERSONALITY
Tyler is a very fun person. He'll try anything new. He does act like a kid sometimes, but usually that's what people love most about him. Tyler's an outgoing person, likes to make new friends and stuff. A very cheerful person indeed, and that's another factor that most people like him. An adventurous one too. He's extremely kind and will have your back for anything and everything. But most of the time, he is drama-free because of his harmonious way of life but people didn't know, he's good in pretending something about his feelings. In terms of fighting, he's not big fan of it, but will have to if needed cause' that's what he is trained for, to be a Hero :]

And he's a man who always keeps his word and shows loyalty. For this, it may went bad and may lead him to his death. That's his fatal flaw..sadly.

WHAT'S MY OFFENCE
THIS TIME

HISTORY:

Born to a half-German and half-American mother, and a full god of course, he was raised by his Mother and his Uncle who graciously accepted his sister and her son. Their family was pretty well off, so making ends meet wasn't really a problem, and life seemed to be a breeze, till a small problem was discovered. He was dyslexic, and diagnosed with ADHD. It wasn't considered as serious a problem, nor was it treated as such. But the truth was right there in front of him. People treated him different, he was referred to as a 'Special' case in his class, as if he didn't realize what that meant. To make it all worse, he was even ridiculed by his rather sadistic literature teacher, who found it amusing to ask him questions relating to Shakespearean literature, his least favorite subject. Letters weren't really his friends, and neither were numbers, always floating around. School would have been something he dreaded, if not for his talent in sports. The playing field, was the place he ruled over, brilliant at most sports, specially swimming and track, Captain for both. Though it wasn't like he was totally hopeless at his studies. He held a steady B Average. But he still preferred the field to that annoying classroom, any day. It was one place, where he could realize his full potential, sometimes even amazing himself with the things he did, specially in Swimming.

Life seemed to be trudging along, nice and steady, till one day, everything changed. An ordinary ferry to Long Island Sound, when suddenly, there was the sound of something big, hitting the hull of the ship as a violent shock made the entire ferry shake. Then, the voice of the Captain was heard, telling everyone to make for the Life Boats. Everyone rushed, and in that rush, one boy was forgotten. One boy, who'd just turned 16, having stayed up late partying so he had been sleeping in his cabin with ear muffs over his head, in peaceful lumber, unaware of the events that transpired.

When he woke up 2 hours later, he found himself floating in his room, which just 'happened' to be full of water, and he 'happened' to be harmlessly floating, completely dry, breathing and unaffected by the pressure of the gallons of water above him. Almost unable to believe what he saw, completely unnerved by all of that, that when a bag of luggage suddenly hit him on the back, he spun around, sweeping at it with his hand, and at the same time, forcing a current strong enough to break through the sea-facing wall of the room, creating a meter wide opening from him to move through to marvel at what he saw. No, it wasn't the aquatic life that intrigued him, but that he was able to see it.

It has to be a dream, he thought and decided to see just how strong he was in this 'dream'. Concentrating on the water around his body, he created a powerful rising current which carried him like a Torpedo towards the shore. In his excitement, he forgot to slow down as he reached the surface, coming shooting out of the ocean and landing on a stone path bordering the beach, knocking himself out. This time when he woke up, he wasn't under the ocean, but with an ice pack on huge bump on his head, at the back seat of a car; his car, his head on his mothers lap and his Latin Teacher driving them somewhere.

"I must still be dreaming", he said as his mother and Latin teacher who now seemed to have grown a pair of horns explained, that he was in grave danger, given his little underwater adventure that caused his 'stench' to grow stronger. For that reason, he was being taken some place he would be safe. A bit taken aback by all this, and not completely recovered from the force of that fall, he decided to go back to sleep. He was woken up a few hours later, by his mother who dragged him out of the car, hugged him and in his still drowsy state, sent him over a hill with his teacher wearing fuzzy pajama's, as she waved towards him, wiping a tear of her cheek.
By the time he came back to his senses, he was at the porch of a big wooden house, like the sort you see in those horror movies, or at least it looked that way at night. Entering the house from the front, he was told that where he was now, was a place called Camp Half Blood, and was a place for Children who were special; Demigods. Given the usual run through and a few minutes of the Camp Orientation film, left the sleepy boy a bit baffled and at a loss of words as he was sent to a Cabin, placed first on the row at the right, a low lying cabin built in an ancient Greek style, where he was told to rest.

Doing so, given his already weakened state, he woke up the next morning at 10 and it was already noon by the time they were done explaining his situation to him, which he still found hard to swallow, but one look at the training grounds did help. He had no choice to accept, that he was in fact a demigod and this is was his fate.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Last edited by Call Me Marvin! on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 10 times in total
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

~Xander Kyle Clarkson ~Son of Athena

Post by Call Me Marvin! on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:06 am

~ * ~ * ~ * ~
YOU'RE NOT A JUDGE
BUT IF YOU'RE GONNA JUDGE ME

~Xander Kyle Clarkson
Son of Athena

NAME: xander kyle mckinley clarkson
BIRTHDAY: oct. 21, 1995
PLAYBY: david henrie

WELL, SENTENCE ME
TO ANOTHER LIFE

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Houston, TX
YEARS AT CAMP: third year
MORTAL FAMILY: alexander claymore clarkson
GOD PARENT: athena

DON'T WANNA HEAR
YOUR SAD SONGS

SKILLS:
Spoiler:
-like her known sister, annabeth, he's knowledgeable with architecture and greek things
-rhey are master strategists
-they are trained in hand-to-hand combat, and very good at it, as Athena is the goddess of battle.
-they are extremely intelligent, wise and clever.
TALENTS: known for his writing skills
POWERS:
Spoiler:
extremely intelligent, wise and clever. - DIVINE WISDOM, he's a brain child!
FATAL FLAW: Pride. He tends to put the responsibility to himself. He also finds himself not too trusting with others. He's very wise in terms of trusting a person.
PREFERED WEAPON: a charm bracelet which can turn into a celestial bronzed shield which looked like a replica from his mother's aegis when turned into a shield. [gift from his mother]
Shield/Bracelet:

another gift from his mother a pendant of a necklace where he usually carries all the time. The weapon can turn into a sword made of celestial bronze.
Sword/Pendant:

PETS: just like his mother, he has an owl

DON'T WANNA FEEL
YOUR PAIN

Xander is tall and muscular, but thin. He's 5 feet and 11 inches tall. He's strong, but not ripped. He has more of a toned look, where you can see the muscle but it's not BAM! in your face muscle. He's got a light tan most of the time, except for in winter. His general appearance is a hint at his 'I don't care' personality. He keeps himself in good shape with a lot of running, swimming, and general physical activity. He's made sure he doesn't look like a nerd or a geek, yet he has a very innocent look about his face most of the time with his neither baby-ish nor chiseled face shape. Overall, he generally looks like someone you can trust not to bash your brains in.
First, we can go to the basic personalities for a child of Athena. A very intellectual person. They can sometimes be lost for sense of humor. They always know what they're doing. Wise. Intelligent. Clever.

Xander, as stated before, very much like his other siblings. But sometimes other people, mistakenly sees/feels like he's a dark person for an aura . He truly is caring and kind like his father. He cares for the little things in life and the big. His heart is open to anyone who wants it or needs it. People sometimes stare at him, making him feel uneasy, afraid of being ridiculed like before. He is in-love with music. His iPod is never seen out of his hand, like DUH?! he can't use any iphone, it'll just make himself a death penalty by the monsters. -_-

WHEN YOUR SWEAR
IT'S ALL MY FAULT

HISTORY:
On 21st Day of October 1995, Xander Kyle Clarkson was brought into this world. He lived in Houston, Texas and grow up to love nature and starry skies. 1 years earlier, while Xander's father was working on a big architectural project, he met her Athena and immediately fell in love. Athena, impressed by his talent, fell in love as well. They spent many weeks together before she confided to him that she was a god and what their daughter was: then she left.

He never saw his father much, mostly because he was in his office working and told Xander not to disturb him. He grew up in a three story house in the country with many acres to run and play and got all the toys and games he wanted (even though he never asked for much), but he felt hurt and alone thinking his father didn't love him.

He didn't encounter very many monsters in his childhood, in fact there were only a handful and all of them he came out alive and unharmed, usually not even aware that he had kill a monster. Once when he was 3, his father found him playing with a deadly scorpion in his crib. He quickly killed it and examined his son for marks. He didn't have a scratch on his body. Another time when he was 7, he ran into a dragon-like monster in the woods and used a tree branch to defend herself.

His dad, deeply saddened, married again and joined the military. He hated his step-mom, but stayed quiet and pretended to be happy to stay alone with him when his father left. His dad died when Xander was 12 in the army. 1 month later, his mother- STEP mother told him the truth about Xander being a demigod and who his mother was. Xander was angry because he wasn't told sooner, ran away to his favorite relative- his grandmother.

He lived with her for 3 months. One day, during school, a monster attack him and he barely got away. A satyr by the name of Lawn saved her and told her to go to New York and he would be safe, and thats where he found camp half blood. On His 13 birthday, Athena claimed him in the middle of a game of capture the flag.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Last edited by Call Me Marvin! on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:25 am; edited 19 times in total
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

~Paul Von Fowl ~Son of Apollo

Post by Call Me Marvin! on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:06 am

~ * ~ * ~ * ~
CAUSE' YOU KNOW
WE'RE NOT THE SAME

~Paul Von Fowl
Son of Apollo

NAME: paul von riley fowl
BIRTHDAY: mar. 31, 1994
PLAYBY: sterling knight

NO, WE'RE NOT THE SAME
OH WE'RE NOT THE SAME

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: New Haven, CT
YEARS AT CAMP: first year
MORTAL FAMILY: clementine paula fowl
GOD PARENT: apollo

YEAH, I'VE GOT FRIENDS
WHO STUCK TOGETHER

SKILLS:
Spoiler:
-have natural skill for archery and can hit a target perfectly each time.
-can heal others by praying to there father in a song in greek.
-can manipulate light, and can create light from the palms of there hands; and can bend light around himself and turn himself temporarily invisible.
-has natural skill for music.
-can play any instrument she touches
-could see in the dark
-good lie detector
-can heal others by touch
-can curse others to only speak in rhymes (lasts 3 posts)
-have the ability to manipulate light to the extent of becoming invisible. (this lasts 5 posts)
TALENTS: every form of art, he knows how to do it...with passion. ;]
POWERS:
Spoiler:
Kinesis words xD SONOKINESIS,
-the ability to control sound waves with one’s mind.
PHOTOKINESIS
-the ability to manipulate, generate, or absorb photons.
and HELIOKINESIS
-the power to control and generate the solar energy with one’s mind.
but to an extent that its not as extreme as a god can

FATAL FLAW: he has been longing for a parents' love. He had always dreamed to have a family of his own, a complete one. That leads him to his fatal flaw. Of Being Loyal and a Feeling of Family-ish-ness
PREFERED WEAPON: when paul was claimed, at the same time his father gave him a gift, magical bow and arrows, that has an infinite number of magical arrows, either be an ice arrow, fire arrow, anything. He can get any by call upon what he wants to use. Here is the list of arrows.
Arrows:

Iron Arrow
Holy Arrow
Fire Arrow
Ice Arrow
Thunder Arrow
Blinding Arrow
Medusa Arrow
Poison Arrow
Silencing Arrow
Angel Arrow
Apollo Arrow

PETS: a fox named Lucky :]

WE WROTE OUR NAMES
IN BLOOD

Paul is quite tall. He stand for about 5 feet and 11 inches. He likes it that way, to make himself tough-like looking guy. He's a meaty muscular guy, but not an 'IN YOUR FACE' muscles nor a 'COME AND SEE THIS GIRLS'muscles. Instead its just right for an apollo child.

Paul is typically well-built for an average demigod. Actaully he's not as metrosexual like his other siblings when it comes to physical appearances. That's why most of the time he ends up being shy in front of the aphrodite kids though he knows at some point it will all work out for him.

Paul has a very well-toned complexion that matches very well with his blond short hair. Just like his father, he has a bright sunny golden eyes which he thinks is his best asset overall. The said demigod really maintains his simplicity through appearances. He usually wears a sweatshirt or simply a t-shirt then match it with a pair of jeans and his good to go.

For an apollo child, Paul's really into arts but only for most form of arts but never did he had done it for his own physical appearance. Hey! That's him, live with it. Razz
Paul is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He's sweet and totally nice about everything. He's one of few who actually cares about the other person. Paul sometimes uses friendly sarcasm and shares with almost everyone. If you first meet him, your impression is most likely, 'perfect guy, all-around great guy, valedictorian,' or something along those lines. If you actually knew will, you'd know his life isn't at all perfect. He's not just the gorgeous, nice, sweet, and funny guy you know, but a son who needs his mother. He didn't even knew her that much because she passed away the day he was born. When talking about parents Paul who'd avoid that topic rather than listen and talk with the others. Paul has the tendency to get stuck in a lot of love related dramas. His first love was a half sister of his. People tend to not like him because they think he has a perfect life and they're jealous. Paul wishes he could change that, but he knows he can't.

BUT I GUESS YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THAT
THE CHANGE IS GOOD, IT'S GOOD IT'S GOOD

HISTORY:

He was born on the 31st of March and grew up with no father and mother to support him. It was said that he's mother died right after she gave birth to him. He'd grown up not knowing who their parents are. He was left taken care of by his uncle who just lives in an apartment in Massachusetts. His uncle plays guitar and Paul would watch him.

Short story for his mother and father..

His uncle tells him stories about his mother and the family where'd he and she grew up as an excellent musicians. They've came from a wealthy clan where most are great in terms of arts etc but that wealth didn't last so long. It made them go separate ways, leaving his mother alone to him until her mother got married with a gorgeous man, which Paul assumes that man to be his father. His uncle tells him that Paul's father fell in love with his mother because of his mother's talent to music and poetry. Not much was said after that.

And now we go back to Paul's story..

Finally, when he was three he began to play. He was quite good at it for a toddler. His uncle soon noticed the child's talent. This talent brought the baby and his uncle to a local cafe, where the toddler was put on a stage. Paul's uncle began to make money to support the duo. By the time he was five years old, he was strangely gifted at playing the guitar.

Then, he began to sing. And when he was eight, using the money from the cafe performances, his uncle shipped him off to a performing arts boarding school where he majored in vocals and took part in the choir. There, se learned to read music. (Or at least tried to look like se was learning. He had dyslexia and the lyrics always seemed backwards to him. He didn't always fit in. The students teased him because of his case of ADHD. The teachers always pushed him harder than others.

Then, trouble began to rise. During the school year, it seemed like people were always attacking him. More than once, he was almost carried out of the school by strangers. These events also began to take place during the summer. When he turned thirteen, the school year was almost over and one of his instructors pulled him out of class. He told him that he needed to pack his bags. That he had gotten permission to send Paul to a near-by camp called Camp Half-blood.

NOTE:During that time until now he has been longing for a parents' love. He had always dreamed to have a family of his own, a complete one. That leads him to his fatal flaw. Of Being Loyal and a Feeling of Family-ish-ness.

Paul's bisexual.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Last edited by Call Me Marvin! on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:02 am; edited 20 times in total
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

Re: . : : M a r v i n ' s R P S l a v e s : : . [[DONE]]

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:18 pm

You have to get an admin approval/buy a big three from the store to get a child of the big three you know.
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Actually Poseidon is currently still available for everyone.

Jovan Smith: Dionysus, 14 (Green) (CL)
Nico di Angelo: Hades, 14 (Olive) (CL)
Jonas Haens: Nyx, 15 (Indigo) Titan Temple
Devlin O'Brien: Hephaestus-Apollo, 15 (Orange)
Chandler Hold: Nyx, 17 (Blue) (CL)
Mitchel Harlan: Ares, 16 (Yellow) (CL)
Adele Hammond: Aphrodite, 25 (Violet) (CL)
Louis Connors: Satyr, 15 (White)
Tobias Clark: Asclepius, 14 (Dark Blue) (CL)
Falcon King: Apollo, 13 (Dark Red) Courtyard
Daxon Johns: Zeus, 16 (Bold Green) New York
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com/t300-hawk-s-charries
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Call Me Marvin! on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Done! ^_^
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Can you fix Paul and Xanders fatal flaws

Tyler Mellark is approved

Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Call Me Marvin! on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Done once again! ^_^ Thanks!
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Paul and Xander are approved

Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content